1. Acceptance of Terms
- Support Small UK provides its service to you, subject to the following conditions which may be updated from time to time without notice. You are advised to check back regularly, as our terms and conditions of service may change.
- By using the website either as a registered member, guest and viewer, you demonstrate that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not use or log on to the website.
2. Definitions and interpretations
- In this Agreement and the Support Small UK website the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means collectively the personal/identifying information, payment information and credentials used by Members to access parts of the Website;|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;|
|“Listing”||means a directory listing posted on the Website by a Member which shall provide details of that Member’s business including, but not limited to, contact details;|
|“Listed Business”||means any business which features in a listing on the directory;|
|“Membership”||By subscribing to a 1/2/6 or 12 month membership you will have access on your account to create a listing and access the Business Hub|
|“Membership Fee”||means the fee payable to have a membership;|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Support Small UK makes available through the Website either now or in the future;|
|“”Small Business””||A business with less than 50 employees registered by either a sole trader, partnership or as a limited company.
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that Support Small UK makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, listings, email addresses and online forms;|
|“Member” / “Members”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Support Small UK and acting in the course of their employment;|
|“We/Us/Our”||Means www.supportsmalluk.co.uk or Support Small UK
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using (www.supportsmalluk.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
3. Information about Support Small UK
- Support Small UK is owned and ran by Natasha Trigg. Our business address is:
Support Small UK
12 Berwick Road
4. Access to our Website
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5. Using the Website
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- This website may only be used for lawful purposes. You cannot Use the website
- for any unlawful purpose;
- To promote any illegal activity, and sexually explicit material
- To promote any form of discrimination
- to harm, threaten, defame abuse or harass another person
- in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or unacceptable
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to provide any kind of customer lists or commercial information service;
- as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on the websites technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works
6. Providing material to Support Small UK
- If you provide any material to the website, you agree to grant us permission, free of charge, to use your material in any way we want (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide.
- After posting your material to the website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
- Please choose carefully any information you post on the website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
- your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
- your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of England and Wales; and
that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.
- We have the right to:
- reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of the website at any time.
- If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
7. Memberships and Listing on Support Small UK
- The membership period, prices, and terms of payment for a membership in Support Small UK are displayed at all times on this website, including the point where you choose to make a purchase.
- The member understands and agrees that upon purchasing a membership for their business, said membership will automatically renew on the date of expiration except where the member notifies termination thereof to Support Small UK prior to the membership expiration date. In such cases, the renewal shall be performed in accordance with the manner of payment originally chosen by the member, at the price rate of the original membership. A membership for one company cannot be substituted for a membership for another.
- members can cancel their membership at any time by contacting us, with termination taking effect from the end of the validity period covered by the last payment made. We must receive notification 10 working days prior to your next payment date in order to process your cancellation before renewal takes place.
- Where a member requires a listing to be removed immediately, please contact us. A refund for the remaining membership period will not be offered.
- Listings which Support Small UK shall be returned in full in the instance that they cannot be amended and re submitted.
- If Support Small UK terminates or suspends your Account as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions your membership will be cancelled and you may not be entitled to any refund.
- In the event of the death of paying member, a person authorised to act on behalf of the estate, or a verified immediate family member of the deceased can request to have the deceased account closed and listing removed and any relevant membership fees refunded. We will require documentation to avoid unauthorised and false reports. Be assured that the requested information will remain confidential and will be deleted once we have reviewed it.
8. Availability of the Website and Modifications
- Support Small UK accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Support Small UK reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Your dealings with members or Companies and any entity whatsoever as found through this Directory and this service are solely between you and such Company, Partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Support Small UK, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- we make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- no information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Support Small UK or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
12. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
- Support Small UK respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our members to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the infringed copyrighted work;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
- your address, email address, and telephone number;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
14. The Whole Agreement
- These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
15. The Law
- The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.