Business Listing Policy
To ensure the integrity of the Support Small UK and all members part of our community we have a number of policies which must be adhered to when creating a listing
- To meet our requirements the business being listed must be operated by either a sole trader, partnership or limited company with less than 50 employees
- In order to post a listing on this Website you must create an Account and subscribe to a membership. The account will contain certain personal and business details. You represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- Your Listing must be placed into the appropriate categories and Support Small UK reserves the right to change/remove these categories should they deem inappropriate
- You acknowledge that Support Small UK or any of its editors shall screen, approve (or reject), edit and/or remove any listing submitted to the Website. If your listing is rejected and you to not wish to amend and resubmit you will be issued a full refund.
- Upon purchasing a membership, said membership will automatically renew on the date of expiration. The renewal shall be performed in accordance with the manner of payment originally chosen, at the price rate of the original subscription.
- A membership can be cancelled at any time by contacting us, with termination taking effect from the end of the validity period covered by the last payment made. We must receive notification 10 working days prior to your next payment date in order to process your cancellation before renewal takes place.
- If a listing to be removed immediately, please contact us. A refund for the remaining membership period will not be offered.
- By submitting a listing you warrant and represent that you are the author of that Listing or that you have acquired all of the appropriate rights and / or permissions to submit it. Support Small UK accepts no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such Listings or Content.
- Support Small UK will not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of such listings, nor for any errors or omissions in listings. Use of and reliance upon listings is entirely at your own risk.
- We do not tolerate the use of profanities; threating language; prejudiced comments, slandering, hate speech; and/ or, sexually explicit language.